7/13/2011

All Nerded Out

Seeing as this is the last moment that I will ever have to dress up for a Harry Potter midnight showing, I decided I would go all out and dress up wild and crazy as my favorite character. So here are my favorite parts of the outfit... So this is an overview of the outfit, without many accessories. I would never waer this together but I really love them seperate. It really embodies Luna in the fact that it may not seem to go together but it really does. And it's super comfy!
So the dress is a loose dark purple dress with floral detailing on the top and bottom. I bought it at Marshalls for around $20.
I love these Earrings. I got them at Claires for $10 and they have a matching necklace...
So I had to buy the Luna glasses from the Harry Potter (warner Brothers) shop! They were something like 14 dollars plus shipping and handling...
So I ran out of time to order a wand so what did I do? I went out into my backyard and found a stick, hey whatever works! Luna is always walking around with her Quibbler, so made my own editions! I wrote all of the articles and printed 10 copies out to carry around...
So Luna finds her converse hanging from Hogwarts' ceilin so of course I had to incorporate that into the outfit! I bought these a while back at Target for around $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment